The full DRY 2001-2010 report (DMI report 18-20) and the dataset is available for download at https://www.dmi.dk/publikationer/ under the year 2018. This is an updated and expanded version of two reports/datasets published in DMI technical report 12-17 (Wang et al. 2012) and technical report 13-19 (Wang et al. 2013). These orginal reports should also be consulted before using the dataset.
The Danish Design Reference Year (DRY) was last updated in 1995 by Hans Lund at DTU. This consisted of a full year of typical meteorological data based on meteorological data from the period 1975–1989. It is well known that the climate of Denmark has since changed. Hence this updated DRY data set has been made with the support of the EUDP programme funded by the Danish Energy Agency.
The purpose was – and still is – to produce a data set from meteorological data, designed specifically to be used as input data for computer simulations of technical dimensioning, i.e. in the energy and construction sector.
DRY irradiance stations
DRY global horizontal irradiance data
- Dragsted, J. & S. Furbo: "Solar radiation and thermal performance of solar collectors for Denmark," DTU Report R-275, DTU, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark, 2012.
- Lund, H.: "The Design Reference Year users manual," www.byg.dtu.dk/Publikationer/LFV, LfV Report 274, DTU Civil Engineering, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark, 1995.
- Wang, P. R., M. Scharling & K. P. Nielsen: "2001 - 2010 Design Reference Year for Denmark," beta.dmi.dk/fileadmin/Rapporter/TR/tr12-17.pdf, Technical Report 12-17, DMI, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2012.
- Wang, P. G., M. Scharling, K. B. Wittchen & C. Kern-Hansen: "2001 - 2010 Dansk Design Reference Year - Supplerende datasæt," www.dmi.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/Rapporter/TR/2013/TR13-18.pdf, Technical Report 13-18, DMI, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2013.
- Wang, P. G., M. Scharling, K. P. Nielsen, K. B. Wittchen & C. Kern-Hansen: "2001 - 2010 Danish Design Reference Year - Reference Climate Dataset for Technical Dimensioning in Building, Construction and other Sectors," www.dmi.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/Rapporter/TR/2013/TR13-19.pdf, Technical Report 13-19, DMI, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2013.