Performance of solar collectors for the DRY data sets
In the following figures solar thermal performance in units of [kWh/(m2 year)] is plotted as a function of the mean solar collector fluid temperature in units of [°C]. The results are shown for various irradiance and temperature DRY data sets relative to the previous DRY data set of Lund (1995), which is shown with black curves. The figures are made for three different areas in Denmark in pairs of two. The figures in each pair show the thermal performance of collectors without and with ETFE foil, respectively. All these figures are taken from the technical report by Dragsted & Furbo (2012).
- Dragsted, J. & S. Furbo: "Solar radiation and thermal performance of solar collectors for Denmark," DTU Report R-275, DTU, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark, 2012.
- Lund, H.: "The Design Reference Year users manual," www.byg.dtu.dk/Publikationer/LFV, LfV Report 274, DTU Civil Engineering, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark, 1995.
- Wang, P. R., M. Scharling & K. P. Nielsen: "2001 - 2010 Design Reference Year for Denmark," beta.dmi.dk/fileadmin/Rapporter/TR/tr12-17.pdf, Technical Report 12-17, DMI, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2012.
- Wang, P. G., M. Scharling, K. B. Wittchen & C. Kern-Hansen: "2001 - 2010 Dansk Design Reference Year - Supplerende datasæt," www.dmi.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/Rapporter/TR/2013/TR13-18.pdf, Technical Report 13-18, DMI, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2013.
- Wang, P. G., M. Scharling, K. P. Nielsen, K. B. Wittchen & C. Kern-Hansen: "2001 - 2010 Danish Design Reference Year - Reference Climate Dataset for Technical Dimensioning in Building, Construction and other Sectors," www.dmi.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/Rapporter/TR/2013/TR13-19.pdf, Technical Report 13-19, DMI, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2013.